- Navigational skills in Orienteering: basic, intermediate, advanced.
- How to choose and implement way: An algorithm
- How to use your compass in an effective way?
- Rules of an effective O-training.
- Review of some useful tools (QuickRoute, WinSplits, 2DRerun, etc.)
- How to use O-competitions in an effective way
The link to the webinar is here:
Access code: 593950
The topic of this first free Webinar for coaches and athletes was chosen based on your interests. Athletes and coaches from 28 countries have participated in the survey. Preliminary results (15 most interesting topics among 76) are here:
For the moment the number of webinar participants is limited to up 100. If you can not join the webinar through the link above then the limit number of participants reached. Please, make a few Euro donations and I will get an advanced Zoom subscription for 500 participants (also, donations help me to organize more free webinars). The Paypal link is here: https://paypal.me/vinogradovcoach?country.x=NO&locale.x=en_US
Many thanks in advance!
P.S. Just remind some background information about a lecturer:
- Vinogradov Mike
- Main coach (Halden Skiklubb, Norway, 2011-2012). During this period my athletes won Tiomila (men and women), Jukola, Venla, 25Manna relays.
- Russian National coach (2010-2013; 2016-2017).
- Personal coach of Vinogradova Galina (RUS, 2005 to present), Novikov Valentin (RUS, 2011-2015), Julia Novikova (RUS, 2011-2014), Mattias Karlsson (SWE, 2012), Ida Marie Næss Bjørgul (NOR, 2011-2012), Olga Shipilova-Vinogradova (RUS, 2013-2014), Vendula Haldin (CZE, 2011-2013), and many other national and international athletes. Athletes I was coaching won 12 medals from world championships and World Games.
- Expert (Innovation center of Russian Olympic Committee, 2014-2019)
- Lead Expert (Moscow Center of Advanced Sport Technologies, Moscow sports department, 2014-2020)
- R&D director (Zihi Inc., USA, Wisconsin, 2021 to present)
- Invited lecturer (International Olympic University, Russia, 2016 to present)
- Member of the Board of Directors of the International Association of Computer Science in Sport (2019 to present)
- WMOC prize winner (Hungary 2021, Sprint)