Many-many famous O-athletes experienced overtraining syndrome. That cost them losses of many months and even years of sports careers. Is it possible to prevent it? Yes! And the way to do this you will know from my second webinar "Diagnostics and Prevention of Overtraining" (2nd January 2022, Sunday, 14:00 GMT):
Blog of Galina Vinogradova and coach Vinogradov Mike
Sunday, December 19, 2021
Wednesday, November 24, 2021
Using O-training and O-competitions in an Effective Way: First free webinar
- Navigational skills in Orienteering: basic, intermediate, advanced.
- How to choose and implement way: An algorithm
- How to use your compass in an effective way?
- Rules of an effective O-training.
- Review of some useful tools (QuickRoute, WinSplits, 2DRerun, etc.)
- How to use O-competitions in an effective way
Monday, November 15, 2021
Free webinars for Orienteering athletes and coaches with interesting topics!
It's really important for athletes and coaches to keep learning new stuff in our sport. I am going to organize several free webinars. I need feedback from you about the most interesting and important topics. Please, participate in the survey (it takes just a few minutes)! Your opinion is important to me!
This is the link to the survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VgU-vO16qHRkswWb8gytTZO2eUzt5fABpYhxmbyaARU/edit?usp=sharing
76 topics are divided into 9 sections:
- Mental Training in Orienteering
- Physiology of Orienteering and Physical Training
- Technical Training and Cognitive Demands in Orienteering
- Recovery, Sports Nutrition
- Periodization and Planning
- Biomechanics, testing, and new technologies
- Hypoxic Exposure/Training
- Prevention of overtraining, injuries, and sickness
And you have a chance to choose the most interesting topics! It is gonna be exciting and useful!
Friday, May 29, 2020
New idea for indoor orienteering!
Saturday, May 9, 2020
Is it possible to avoid forgetting important things before the race?..
Friday, May 3, 2019
Tim Robertson tells about factors of successful performance in Orienteering
Thursday, May 2, 2019
Marika Teini tells about factors of successful performance in Orienteering
Wednesday, May 1, 2019
Johan Runesson tells about factors of successful performance in Orienteering
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)