It's really important for athletes and coaches to keep learning new stuff in our sport. I am going to organize several free webinars. I need feedback from you about the most interesting and important topics. Please, participate in the survey (it takes just a few minutes)! Your opinion is important to me!
This is the link to the survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VgU-vO16qHRkswWb8gytTZO2eUzt5fABpYhxmbyaARU/edit?usp=sharing
76 topics are divided into 9 sections:
- Mental Training in Orienteering
- Physiology of Orienteering and Physical Training
- Technical Training and Cognitive Demands in Orienteering
- Recovery, Sports Nutrition
- Periodization and Planning
- Biomechanics, testing, and new technologies
- Hypoxic Exposure/Training
- Prevention of overtraining, injuries, and sickness
And you have a chance to choose the most interesting topics! It is gonna be exciting and useful!
Here is some information about me. Vinogradov Mike:
- Main coach (Halden Skiklubb, Norway, 2011-2012). During this period my athletes won Tiomila (men and women), Jukola, Venla, 25Manna relays.
- Russian National coach (2010-2013; 2016-2017).
- Personal coach of Vinogradova Galina (RUS, 2005 to present), Novikov Valentin (RUS, 2011-2015), Julia Novikova (RUS, 2011-2014), Mattias Karlsson (SWE, 2012), Ida Marie Næss Bjørgul (NOR, 2011-2012), Olga Shipilova-Vinogradova (RUS, 2013-2014), Vendula Haldin (CZE, 2011-2013), and many other national and international athletes. Athletes I was coaching won 12 medals from world championships and World Games.
- Expert (Innovation center of Russian Olympic Committee, 2014-2019)
- Lead Expert (Moscow Center of Advanced Sport Technologies, Moscow sports department, 2014-2020)
- R&D director (Zihi Inc., USA, Wisconsin, 2021 to present)
- Invited lecturer (International Olympic University, Russia, 2016 to present)
- Member of the Board of Directors of the International Association of Computer Science in Sport (2019 to present)
- WMOC prize winner (Hungary 2021, Sprint)