Monday, March 31, 2014

EOC-selected

I have been selected to EOC during Russian Cup competitions near Black See (Gelendzhik, 5-14 March). Next competitions for me are World Cup event in Spain and Sprint and Long at EOC (Portugal).

In fact for EOC Sprint I have been pre-selected because of 6 place at WOC-2013. But I won Russian Cup races in individual Sprint and Sprint, mass-start.

Sprint, individual start

Sprint, mass-start, first loop

Sprint, mass-start, second loop


Forest Russian Cup was not so successful for me. I made just few forest O-trainings before (today is the end of March but there are a lot of snow in the forests near my home-city Barnaul, Siberia). That was the main reason of not perfect orienteering. I got 8 place in the Middle, 10 place in Long and just 4th place at Ultra-Long gave me the option to run EOC Long.

28 February - 2 March I participated in first World Cup event in Turkey, but I will write separate post about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment